Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard helps woman with heat exhaustion
Saturday - 7/20/2013, 4:20pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A woman suffering from heat exhaustion on a sailboat near Annapolis has been taken to the hospital.
The Coast Guard Sector Baltimore says the station was contacted Saturday at about noon about the woman.
The Coast Guard says a boat crew from the Coast Guard Station Annapolis went out to the sailboat Tom Tom, which was one mile south of Thomas Point Light, and transported the 55-year-old woman to shore. She was taken to a medical center in Annapolis.
The Coast Guard did not identify the woman.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.