Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard helps woman with heat exhaustion
Saturday - 7/20/2013, 4:20pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A woman suffering from heat exhaustion on a sailboat near Annapolis has been taken to the hospital.
The Coast Guard Sector Baltimore says the station was contacted Saturday at about noon about the woman.
The Coast Guard says a boat crew from the Coast Guard Station Annapolis went out to the sailboat Tom Tom, which was one mile south of Thomas Point Light, and transported the 55-year-old woman to shore. She was taken to a medical center in Annapolis.
The Coast Guard did not identify the woman.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.