Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Day ready for another strong test at Congressional
Thursday - 6/27/2013, 4:01am EDT
AP Golf Writer
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) -- Jason Day took last week off to recharge after his bold bid in the U.S. Open.
He feels like he's getting ready to play another.
Congressional is home for at least two more years to the AT&T National, though the Blue Course remains known for the four major championships it has hosted, most recently the 2011 U.S. Open that Rory McIlroy won with a record score on a soft course. Day was the runner-up that year, the winner of the B-flight, eight shots behind.
"This course -- I played it this morning -- it kind of feels like a U.S. Open again," Day said. "It's got some length to it, and the rough is pretty dense out there. I think they cut the rough around 3
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.