Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Day ready for another strong test at Congressional
Thursday - 6/27/2013, 4:01am EDT
AP Golf Writer
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) -- Jason Day took last week off to recharge after his bold bid in the U.S. Open.
He feels like he's getting ready to play another.
Congressional is home for at least two more years to the AT&T National, though the Blue Course remains known for the four major championships it has hosted, most recently the 2011 U.S. Open that Rory McIlroy won with a record score on a soft course. Day was the runner-up that year, the winner of the B-flight, eight shots behind.
"This course -- I played it this morning -- it kind of feels like a U.S. Open again," Day said. "It's got some length to it, and the rough is pretty dense out there. I think they cut the rough around 3
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.