Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard looks for 2 missing men in Va. river
Saturday - 5/18/2013, 3:40pm EDT
PORTSMOUTH, Va. (AP) -- The Coast Guard is searching in Virginia for two men whose small boat capsized in the Rappahannock River.
The Coast Guard says a resident near Tappahannock noticed the 15-foot boat in trouble near his home Saturday. The resident got in his boat and rescued one man, who indicated that two other men were missing and weren't wearing flotation vests.
The rescuer returned to shore with the man and called the Coast Guard around 10 a.m.
The Coast Guard says several boats and an aircraft were sent to search for the two missing men.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.