Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard looks for 2 missing men in Va. river
Saturday - 5/18/2013, 3:40pm EDT
PORTSMOUTH, Va. (AP) -- The Coast Guard is searching in Virginia for two men whose small boat capsized in the Rappahannock River.
The Coast Guard says a resident near Tappahannock noticed the 15-foot boat in trouble near his home Saturday. The resident got in his boat and rescued one man, who indicated that two other men were missing and weren't wearing flotation vests.
The rescuer returned to shore with the man and called the Coast Guard around 10 a.m.
The Coast Guard says several boats and an aircraft were sent to search for the two missing men.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.