Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ex-Guard employee sentenced for wire fraud
Monday - 5/6/2013, 10:09pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A former employee of the Maryland National Guard has been sentenced to six months in prison for misusing a corporate purchasing card.
Fifty-six-year-old Lynn Carol Williams of Middle River was also ordered to serve six months of home detention at sentencing Monday. She was also ordered to pay more than $107,000 in restitution.
According to her plea agreement, Williams worked as an administrative aide at Freestate Challenge Academy on Aberdeen Proving Ground. Prosecutors say Williams used the Academy's corporate credit card to buy gift cards and other items for personal use.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.