Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Obama honors predecessor Bush at library ceremony
Thursday - 4/25/2013, 5:28pm EDT
DALLAS (AP) -- President Barack Obama is honoring the presidency of George W. Bush, at the dedication of the Bush library in Dallas.
On a day when politics was set aside, the president described his Republican predecessor as a "good man" and as a leader who demonstrated strength, resolve and compassion.
Obama called the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Center a "Texas-sized party" befitting the former president.
All five living American presidents are gathered in Dallas for the dedication. Obama says that's a pretty exclusive club -- but it's more like a support group for the men who have held an incredibly difficult job.
The president says, "It's impossible to truly understand the nature of the job until it's yours."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.