Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FBI: help for victims of Boston Marathon bombings
Friday - 4/19/2013, 3:38pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The FBI is asking people and families affected by the Boston Marathon bombings to contact the bureau's Victim Assistance Call Center.
The FBI's Office for Victim Assistance provides emergency assistance, compensation and counseling to victims of domestic and international terrorism.
The call center phone number is 1-800-331-0075. Callers will be put in contact with the victim assistance office. The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes that it investigates.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.