Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
House Democrats outraising Republicans in 2013
Friday - 4/19/2013, 3:50pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The campaign arm of House Democrats outraised its Republican rival in first quarter of 2013, taking in more than $22 million.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has raised $22.6 million so far in 2013, compared to $17.5 million for the National Republican Congressional Committee. House Democrats also have more cash on hand, $10.2 million compared to $8.1 million, and less debt. The NRCC reports about $8.3 million in debt compared to $4.5 million in debt reported by the DCCC.
After picking up eight seats in 2012, Democrats would need to net 17 seats from Republicans in 2014 to reclaim control of the House.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.