Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Kerry: Partly there delivering justice for Boston
Friday - 4/19/2013, 2:50pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Secretary of State John Kerry says "we are part of the way there" in finding those responsible for the Boston bombing and bringing them to justice.
He says the Obama administration is determined now to finish the job.
Speaking to reporters Friday at the State Department, Kerry, a former Massachusetts senator, declined to comment on the ongoing investigation or the suspects' background from a Russian region near Chechnya.
He said, quote: "Terror is terror. And this underscores the importance of all of us maintaining vigilance and cooperation together internationally."
Kerry added that "terror anywhere in the world against any country is unacceptable and we need to continue to stand up and fight against it."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.