Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Kerry: Partly there delivering justice for Boston
Friday - 4/19/2013, 2:50pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Secretary of State John Kerry says "we are part of the way there" in finding those responsible for the Boston bombing and bringing them to justice.
He says the Obama administration is determined now to finish the job.
Speaking to reporters Friday at the State Department, Kerry, a former Massachusetts senator, declined to comment on the ongoing investigation or the suspects' background from a Russian region near Chechnya.
He said, quote: "Terror is terror. And this underscores the importance of all of us maintaining vigilance and cooperation together internationally."
Kerry added that "terror anywhere in the world against any country is unacceptable and we need to continue to stand up and fight against it."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.