Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
David Axelrod book planned for 2014
Tuesday - 4/9/2013, 5:38pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- One of President Barack Obama's top advisers and strategists during his first term has a book deal.
David Axelrod is working on a memoir scheduled for fall 2014. At least two other former Obama administration officials, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Timothy Geithner, also have books planned next year.
Penguin Press announced Axelrod's book on Tuesday. According to Penguin, Axelrod will write about his long friendship with Obama and offer his views on elections and government.
Axelrod helped run Obama's successful campaigns in 2008 and 2012 and worked as an adviser to the president during his first term. The 58-year-old former political writer and ex-columnist for the Chicago Tribune recently joined NBC News as a senior political analyst.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.