Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Leaders of 3 Mideast nations to visit White House
Friday - 4/5/2013, 7:00pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says leaders of three Mideast nations will visit President Barack Obama this spring.
Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar plans to visit the White House on April 23. King Abdullah II of Jordan is scheduled to visit three days later. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is scheduled to follow on May 16.
The three countries are important U.S. allies in the region on economic and foreign policy matters. Their visit's follow Obama's trip to the Mideast last month.
The White House also announced that U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will make an Oval Office visit on April 11 to discuss civil war in Syria and other matters.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.