Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Leaders of 3 Mideast nations to visit White House
Friday - 4/5/2013, 7:00pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says leaders of three Mideast nations will visit President Barack Obama this spring.
Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar plans to visit the White House on April 23. King Abdullah II of Jordan is scheduled to visit three days later. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is scheduled to follow on May 16.
The three countries are important U.S. allies in the region on economic and foreign policy matters. Their visit's follow Obama's trip to the Mideast last month.
The White House also announced that U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will make an Oval Office visit on April 11 to discuss civil war in Syria and other matters.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.