Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Emirati crown prince to visit Obama at White House
Thursday - 4/4/2013, 7:50pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says the crown prince of the Emirati capital of Abu Dhabi will visit with President Barack Obama later this month.
Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will meet with Obama at the White House on April 16. They'll discuss economic and defense interests that the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates share in the Gulf region and throughout the Middle East.
The UAE is a major U.S. ally in the Persian Gulf and an important oil producer.
The sheik also is the deputy supreme commander of the UAE's armed forces. He met previously with Obama in 2011 in Washington.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.