Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Emirati crown prince to visit Obama at White House
Thursday - 4/4/2013, 7:50pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says the crown prince of the Emirati capital of Abu Dhabi will visit with President Barack Obama later this month.
Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will meet with Obama at the White House on April 16. They'll discuss economic and defense interests that the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates share in the Gulf region and throughout the Middle East.
The UAE is a major U.S. ally in the Persian Gulf and an important oil producer.
The sheik also is the deputy supreme commander of the UAE's armed forces. He met previously with Obama in 2011 in Washington.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.