Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Colbert Busch's primary opponent endorses Sanford
Thursday - 4/4/2013, 12:10pm EDT
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) -- The Democrat who opposed Elizabeth Colbert (kohl-BURT') Busch in the primary for a vacant congressional seat has endorsed her Republican opponent, former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.
Ben Frasier got only 4 percent of the vote last month against Colbert Busch, the sister of political satirist Stephen Colbert (kohl-BEHR'). Frasier says that he's a conservative Democrat and that Colbert Busch doesn't represent the district's conservative values.
Sanford defeated Curtis Bostic Tuesday in a runoff to win the GOP nomination.
Colbert Busch visits a senior center in suburban Charleston on Thursday as she kicks off her special election campaign. Later she talks with reporters about her proposals for dealing with issues faced by the nation's seniors.
Colbert Busch faces Sanford and Green Party candidate Eugene Platt in next month's special election.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.