Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FBI investigating suspicious cruise ship death
Tuesday - 3/26/2013, 1:00pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- An FBI spokesman says a death aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship has been classified as suspicious.
The FBI is investigating the death of a 62-year-old Virginia woman who traveled on the Enchantment of the Seas. Royal Caribbean says the woman's husband found her body Sunday inside her cabin.
FBI Baltimore field office spokesman Rich Wolf says agents boarded the ship Monday after it returned to Baltimore as scheduled. He says an autopsy is being conducted to determine the cause and manner of death, and agents are interviewing the unidentified woman's husband. Wolf declined to say whether the woman suffered any trauma.
The Enchantment of the Seas sailed to Florida and the Bahamas on a seven-night trip.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.