Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Norton to attend rally supporting gay marriage
Tuesday - 3/26/2013, 3:20am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The District of Columbia's delegate to Congress plans to speak at a rally in support of same-sex marriage.
Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says she plans to participate in a rally at the U.S. Supreme Court promenade on Tuesday as the justices hear arguments on California's ban on same-sex marriage.
The court on Wednesday will take up the federal Defense of Marriage Act, the 1996 federal law that defines marriage as between one man and one woman.
Norton says it's no longer possible to argue that same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.