Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
New Fort Meade health clinic to serve 80K veterans
Monday - 3/25/2013, 4:30am EDT
FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) -- Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger says a new health clinic opening at Fort Meade will serve 80,000 veterans.
The congressman says the clinic will open Monday and serve veterans living in Howard and Anne Arundel counties. And Ruppersberger says the new clinic is the first in the country to be LEED-certified for its eco-friendly design.
The $4.6 million clinic on the Fort Meade campus will provide primary care as well as audiology, optometry and women's health services.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.