Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama: Israel has 'true partners' in Abbas, Fayyad
Thursday - 3/21/2013, 1:00pm EDT
JERUSALEM (AP) -- President Barack Obama is telling Israelis that in the search for peace, they have "true partners" in Palestinian leaders Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian Authority president, and Salam Fayyad, the prime minister.
Obama says the leaders have maintained security in the West Bank and that many Palestinians have rejected violence.
Obama was speaking to the people of Israel during his visit to the Mideast. His remarks came just hours after he met with Abbas and Fayyad.
Expectations are low that Obama would rekindle the peace process.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.