Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Obama: Israelis, Palestinians each need security
Thursday - 3/21/2013, 1:28pm EDT
JERUSALEM (AP) -- President Barack Obama says Israelis and Palestinians each have rights to peace, security and free movement that are not always respected.
Obama says Palestinians have a right to self-determination and justice that must be recognized. He says it's not fair when violence by Israeli settlers against Palestinians goes unpunished and that it's wrong to restrict Palestinians' ability to move freely or farm on their land.
Obama also says Israeli children have a right to sleep soundly at night without fear of rocket attacks. He says Israel has a right to exist that many of its neighbors refuse to recognize. He says Israel has taken risks for peace and that Palestinian leaders have at times missed historic opportunities.
Obama's remarks came in a speech in Jerusalem to the Israeli people.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.