Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Obama says Palestinians deserve independent state
Thursday - 3/21/2013, 9:00am EDT
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) -- President Barack Obama says Palestinians deserve an independent and sovereign state and an end to occupation by Israel.
Obama spoke at a news conference in the West Bank with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. He says Palestinians should not have to confront the daily indignities that come with occupation.
Obama says the U.S. wants a viable and contiguous Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state of Israel.
He says the only way to achieve that is through negotiations.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.