Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama says Palestinians deserve independent state
Thursday - 3/21/2013, 9:00am EDT
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) -- President Barack Obama says Palestinians deserve an independent and sovereign state and an end to occupation by Israel.
Obama spoke at a news conference in the West Bank with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. He says Palestinians should not have to confront the daily indignities that come with occupation.
Obama says the U.S. wants a viable and contiguous Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state of Israel.
He says the only way to achieve that is through negotiations.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.