Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Wallops rocket launch postponed
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 4:19pm EST
WALLOPS ISLAND, Va. (AP) -- NASA is rescheduling a rocket launch at the Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia due to weather concerns.
The launch of the Terrier-Lynx suborbital rocket has been rescheduled for Monday between 1:30 a.m. and 2:15 a.m. It was originally set for early Friday morning.
According to NASA, the rocket may be visible to residents in the mid-Atlantic region. The launch will not be shown live on the Internet, and the NASA Visitor Center at Wallops will not be open for viewing the launch. However, updates and a map showing the area in which the launch may be visible are available at http://www.nasa.gov/wallops .
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.