Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Kerry: Dennis Rodman's no diplomat
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 6:42pm EST
DOHA, Qatar (AP) -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman may be the only American ever to have met and spent time with North Korea's reclusive leader but U.S Secretary of State John Kerry isn't giving him any diplomatic kudos.
Kerry said Tuesday that the ex-Chicago Bulls player "was a great basketball player, and as a diplomat, he was a great basketball player."
"That's where we'll leave it," he told NBC News in an interview in Qatar, where he is wrapping up a nine-nation tour of Europe and the Middle East
Rodman made headlines last week with a visit to hermetic North Korea, sat next to youthful autocrat Kim Jong Un at an exhibition basketball game and gave the dictator, who threatens to end the truce with South Korea, several compliments about his leadership.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.