Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Kerry: Dennis Rodman's no diplomat
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 6:42pm EST
DOHA, Qatar (AP) -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman may be the only American ever to have met and spent time with North Korea's reclusive leader but U.S Secretary of State John Kerry isn't giving him any diplomatic kudos.
Kerry said Tuesday that the ex-Chicago Bulls player "was a great basketball player, and as a diplomat, he was a great basketball player."
"That's where we'll leave it," he told NBC News in an interview in Qatar, where he is wrapping up a nine-nation tour of Europe and the Middle East
Rodman made headlines last week with a visit to hermetic North Korea, sat next to youthful autocrat Kim Jong Un at an exhibition basketball game and gave the dictator, who threatens to end the truce with South Korea, several compliments about his leadership.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.