Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Correction: Bio Box-McCarthy story
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 4:08pm EST
The Associated Press
In a story March 4 about President Barack Obama's nominee for EPA administrator, the Associated Press reported erroneously that Gina McCarthy received her M.S. degree from Tufts University in 1971. The year was 1981.
A corrected version of the story is below:
Biographical information for Gina McCarthy
Biographical information for Gina McCarthy, Obama's pick for EPA chief
By The Associated Press
NAME: Regina McCarthy, goes by Gina
EDUCATION: B.A., University of Massachusetts, Boston, 1976; M.S., Tufts University, 1981.
FAMILY: Husband, Kenneth McCarey; three children, Daniel, Maggie and Julie
CAREER: Assistant administrator, U.S. EPA, 2009 to present; commissioner, Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection, 2004-2009; deputy secretary, Massachusetts Office of Commonwealth Development, 2003-2004; undersecretary for policy, Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs, 1999-2003.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.