Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
O'Brien to headline correspondents' dinner
Wednesday - 2/20/2013, 6:06pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Late night talk show host and comedian Conan O'Brien will be spending a late night with President Barack Obama.
The White House Correspondents' Association has chosen O'Brien as the featured act for its annual dinner on April 27.
Association president Ed Henry called O'Brien "one of television's most innovative and influential talents."
Henry added: "As social media has changed all aspects of the media business, Conan has embraced this shifting landscape to become a creative force both online as well as in the traditional television model."
The association dinner is traditionally attended by the president and first lady, government officials and journalists. Proceeds finance scholarships and awards that recognize journalism excellence.
O'Brien appears prepared. On Monday he tweeted: "In honor of President's Day, I won't be getting along with Congress."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.