Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Obama to visit NC, Atlanta after State of Union
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama will travel to two Southern states after his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
It's a tradition for presidents to launch a post-speech tour to pitch their proposals to the public.
A stop in Asheville, N.C., on Wednesday will be followed by a visit Thursday to Atlanta.
The White House hasn't said what Obama will do in either city. But in recent weeks Obama has left Washington to rally the public behind his plans for immigration reform and gun control.
Both Georgia and North Carolina were among the states Obama lost in November's election.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.