Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama to visit NC, Atlanta after State of Union
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama will travel to two Southern states after his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
It's a tradition for presidents to launch a post-speech tour to pitch their proposals to the public.
A stop in Asheville, N.C., on Wednesday will be followed by a visit Thursday to Atlanta.
The White House hasn't said what Obama will do in either city. But in recent weeks Obama has left Washington to rally the public behind his plans for immigration reform and gun control.
Both Georgia and North Carolina were among the states Obama lost in November's election.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.