Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama to hold at least 14 Democratic fundraisers
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 11:01am EST
AP White House Correspondent
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama may not have more elections in his own future, but he's offering to help fellow Democrats raise money for their campaigns.
Democratic officials say Obama plans to headline at least 14 fundraisers this year for the party's House and Senate candidates. Some of the events will be in Washington, but most will be held around the county.
Vice President Joe Biden and Michelle Obama will also have a robust campaign schedule on behalf of Democratic candidates.
The president is likely to step up fundraising for Democrats next year as the 2014 midterm elections near. Maintaining a Democratic majority in the Senate and picking up Democratic seats in the House will be crucial to Obama as he seeks support for his second-term agenda.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.