Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ex-Mass. US Sen. Brown talking to Fox about job
Wednesday - 2/6/2013, 8:57pm EST
BOSTON (AP) -- Former Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is in talks with Fox News about a possible job as a contributor.
A spokeswoman for the network confirms the discussions, first reported Wednesday by Politico.
The talks come a week after Brown announced he wouldn't run a third time for the Senate. A spokesman for the Republican hasn't returned a message seeking comment.
Brown lost to Democrat Elizabeth Warren last year and is quickly building a post-Senate life. He has joined the board of directors of Westford-based paper company Kadant (KAY'-duhnt) Inc.
Kadant president Jonathan Painter says the company welcomes the chance to draw on Brown's "wealth of experience." Brown says he looks forward to "contributing to the future direction" of the company.
Brown announced last week he won't seek Secretary of State John Kerry's former Senate seat.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.