Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Grain futures mixed, pork prices fall
Wednesday - 2/6/2013, 4:10am EST
CHICAGO (AP) -- Grains futures were mixed Tuesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for March delivery fell 5.50 cents to $7.5750 a bushel; March corn fell 5.25 cents to $7.29 a bushel; March oats added 6.50 cents to $3.6625 a bushel; while March soybeans rose 6.75 cents to $14.9550 a bushel.
Beef futures and pork futures were also mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
April live cattle added 0.03 cent to $1.3230 a pound; March feeder cattle fell 0.35 cent to $1.4852 a pound; April lean hogs fell 0.65 cent to 87.70 cents a pound.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.