Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Grain futures mixed, pork prices fall
Wednesday - 2/6/2013, 4:10am EST
CHICAGO (AP) -- Grains futures were mixed Tuesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for March delivery fell 5.50 cents to $7.5750 a bushel; March corn fell 5.25 cents to $7.29 a bushel; March oats added 6.50 cents to $3.6625 a bushel; while March soybeans rose 6.75 cents to $14.9550 a bushel.
Beef futures and pork futures were also mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
April live cattle added 0.03 cent to $1.3230 a pound; March feeder cattle fell 0.35 cent to $1.4852 a pound; April lean hogs fell 0.65 cent to 87.70 cents a pound.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.