Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Clinton supporters form super PAC in case she runs
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 5:17pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Some grass-roots supporters of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton have formed a super PAC to help a potential Clinton presidential campaign in 2016 _ even though Clinton says she hasn't decided her plans.
A super PAC called "Ready for Hillary" was registered with the Federal Election Commission on Friday and the group plans to launch its website in the coming weeks.
It's chaired by the founder of the Eleanor Roosevelt Papers Project at George Washington University, Allida Black. As a super PAC, the group can't coordinate with a candidate.
Clinton was asked about a possible 2016 campaign during a Tuesday town hall meeting. She says she isn't thinking about that now and is looking forward to, in her words, "catching up on about 20 years of sleep deprivation."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)