Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Clinton supporters form super PAC in case she runs
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 5:17pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Some grass-roots supporters of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton have formed a super PAC to help a potential Clinton presidential campaign in 2016 _ even though Clinton says she hasn't decided her plans.
A super PAC called "Ready for Hillary" was registered with the Federal Election Commission on Friday and the group plans to launch its website in the coming weeks.
It's chaired by the founder of the Eleanor Roosevelt Papers Project at George Washington University, Allida Black. As a super PAC, the group can't coordinate with a candidate.
Clinton was asked about a possible 2016 campaign during a Tuesday town hall meeting. She says she isn't thinking about that now and is looking forward to, in her words, "catching up on about 20 years of sleep deprivation."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)