Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Air Force identifies missing F-16 pilot
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 8:01pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - The U.S. Air Force has identified the pilot of an F-16 fighter jet that went missing Monday on a training mission over the Adriatic Sea.
It said he is Capt. Lucas Gruenther of the 31st Fighter Wing, based at Aviano Air Base in Italy.
The Air Force said Italian rescue teams recovered debris from the Adriatic that is believed to belong to Gruenther's F-16, but he remains missing.
The search is continuing.
Spokesman Master Sgt. Michael O'Connor at the 31st Fighter Wing declined to release Gruenther's age and hometown. The Modesto (Calif.) Bee newspaper has reported Gruenther is from Twain Harte, Calif.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)