Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Biographical information for Denis McDonough
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:43pm EST
(AP) - NAME _ Denis McDonough.
AGE-BIRTH DATE _ 43; Dec. 2, 1969.
EXPERIENCE _ Deputy national security adviser to President Barack Obama, October 2010-present; chief of staff, National Security Staff, White House, September 2009-October 2010; deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, January 2009-September 2009. Before joining the administration, McDonough was a senior foreign policy adviser on Obama's transition team and 2008 presidential campaign, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress think tank, and an aide to then-Sens. Ken Salazar and Tom Daschle as well as to what is now the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
EDUCATION _ Graduate of St. John's University in Collegeville, Minn., 1992; master's degree, foreign service, Georgetown University, 1996.
FAMILY _ Wife, Kari; three children.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)