Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Biographical information for Denis McDonough
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:43pm EST
(AP) - NAME _ Denis McDonough.
AGE-BIRTH DATE _ 43; Dec. 2, 1969.
EXPERIENCE _ Deputy national security adviser to President Barack Obama, October 2010-present; chief of staff, National Security Staff, White House, September 2009-October 2010; deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, January 2009-September 2009. Before joining the administration, McDonough was a senior foreign policy adviser on Obama's transition team and 2008 presidential campaign, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress think tank, and an aide to then-Sens. Ken Salazar and Tom Daschle as well as to what is now the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
EDUCATION _ Graduate of St. John's University in Collegeville, Minn., 1992; master's degree, foreign service, Georgetown University, 1996.
FAMILY _ Wife, Kari; three children.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)