Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Aide: Clinton wearing glasses due to concussion
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:38pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's thick-framed glasses aren't just a style statement.
Spokesman Philippe Reines says the secretary of state will be wearing the glasses instead of contacts for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from a concussion she suffered in December.
The dark glasses with rectangular lenses have been conspicuously present since Clinton returned to work this month.
Reines gave no details on what types of lenses she is using
But he insisted Friday that with them on, Clinton sees "just fine."
He said Clinton has enjoyed reading humorous articles interpreting what each adjustment of her glasses means.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)