Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Aide: Clinton wearing glasses due to concussion
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:38pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's thick-framed glasses aren't just a style statement.
Spokesman Philippe Reines says the secretary of state will be wearing the glasses instead of contacts for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from a concussion she suffered in December.
The dark glasses with rectangular lenses have been conspicuously present since Clinton returned to work this month.
Reines gave no details on what types of lenses she is using
But he insisted Friday that with them on, Clinton sees "just fine."
He said Clinton has enjoyed reading humorous articles interpreting what each adjustment of her glasses means.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)