Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Aide: Clinton wearing glasses due to concussion
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:38pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's thick-framed glasses aren't just a style statement.
Spokesman Philippe Reines says the secretary of state will be wearing the glasses instead of contacts for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from a concussion she suffered in December.
The dark glasses with rectangular lenses have been conspicuously present since Clinton returned to work this month.
Reines gave no details on what types of lenses she is using
But he insisted Friday that with them on, Clinton sees "just fine."
He said Clinton has enjoyed reading humorous articles interpreting what each adjustment of her glasses means.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)