Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Aide: Clinton wearing glasses due to concussion
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:38pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's thick-framed glasses aren't just a style statement.
Spokesman Philippe Reines says the secretary of state will be wearing the glasses instead of contacts for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from a concussion she suffered in December.
The dark glasses with rectangular lenses have been conspicuously present since Clinton returned to work this month.
Reines gave no details on what types of lenses she is using
But he insisted Friday that with them on, Clinton sees "just fine."
He said Clinton has enjoyed reading humorous articles interpreting what each adjustment of her glasses means.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)