Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Panetta: No outward sign Korean nuke test imminent
Thursday - 1/24/2013, 1:56pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says he's seen no outward sign that North Korea will follow through soon on its plan to conduct a third nuclear test.
But he says that doesn't mean much because Pyongyang has the ability to test in ways that are difficult to detect.
Panetta says the U.S. is "very concerned" with North Korea's announcement of a planned nuclear test _ which he called "needlessly provocative."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)