Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama fetes staffers at final inaugural ball
Tuesday - 1/22/2013, 9:12pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama is thanking White House aides and his re-election campaign staffers at the final celebration of his inauguration.
Obama told thousands of guests at his staff ball Tuesday night that they represent, in his words, his "deepest hopes for America." He said he knows the nation's future is in good hands.
First lady Michelle Obama, wearing a silver and black ensemble, echoed the president's campaign-year chant of "fired up, ready to go."
Pop icon Lady Gaga and singer Tony Bennett were providing the entertainment.
Proceeds will support a memorial fund for Alex Okrent, a campaign worker who collapsed and died at Obama's campaign headquarters in July.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)