Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama: Freedom must be secured
Monday - 1/21/2013, 11:41am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says that "while freedom is a gift from God, it must be secured by his people here on Earth."
Delivering his second inaugural address, the president said that the inalienable rights set out in the Declaration of Independence may be self-evident _ but "they've never been self-executed."
The president says we must do these things together, as one nation and one people.
Obama spoke shortly after taking the public oath of office for his second term Monday. He addressed hundreds of thousands on the National Mall and millions more watching worldwide.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)