Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama begins second inaugural address
Monday - 1/21/2013, 11:34am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama has begun his second inaugural address.
Obama is speaking in front of hundreds of thousands gathered near the Capitol and along the national mall to hear his speech. District of Columbia police officials said the crowd was larger than expected.
The president spoke immediately after being sworn in with a public oath of office by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.
After his speech, Obama is expected to dine with members of Congress and other VIPs at a Capitol Hill luncheon. He will then view the traditional inaugural parade and is scheduled to attend two inaugural balls on Monday night.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)