Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Obama begins second inaugural address
Monday - 1/21/2013, 11:34am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama has begun his second inaugural address.
Obama is speaking in front of hundreds of thousands gathered near the Capitol and along the national mall to hear his speech. District of Columbia police officials said the crowd was larger than expected.
The president spoke immediately after being sworn in with a public oath of office by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.
After his speech, Obama is expected to dine with members of Congress and other VIPs at a Capitol Hill luncheon. He will then view the traditional inaugural parade and is scheduled to attend two inaugural balls on Monday night.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)