Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Sen. Schumer opens inaugural
Monday - 1/21/2013, 11:14am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Sen. Charles Schumer is opening the 57th inaugural ceremonies by invoking the innate majesty and sacred meaning of the proceedings.
The duty falls to the New York Democrat as chairman of the inauguration committee.
Schumer says that the entrusting of power from the people to our chosen leaders "never fails to make our hearts beat faster, as it will today."
Said Schumer: "America always rises to the occasion, America prevails and America prospers."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)