Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obamas arrives at the Capitol for festivities
Monday - 1/21/2013, 10:35am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama has arrived at the Capitol for the beginning of inauguration ceremonies.
Obama is taking part in a public swearing in, giving his second inaugural address, then dining with members of Congress and other VIPs during events at the Capitol. Obama was sworn in a much lower-key event Sunday, in accordance with the Constitution, which sets Jan. 20 as the beginning of a presidential term.
Earlier in the morning, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden attended church and had coffee with congressional leaders.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)