Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Biden to travel to Germany, France, UK
Friday - 1/18/2013, 9:19am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden will visit three European countries next month, his first foreign trip in the Obama administration's new term.
The White House says Biden will make stops in Germany, France and the United Kingdom. He is expected to meet with the leaders of each country as well as with other government officials.
In Germany, Biden will speak at the Munich Security Conference, an international gathering focused on global security issues.
The vice president's trip comes as Europe grapples with a debt crisis that has reverberated in the U.S.
Obama administration officials fear any worsening of the situation in Europe could disrupt positive economic trends in the U.S.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)