Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Biden to travel to Germany, France, UK
Friday - 1/18/2013, 9:19am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden will visit three European countries next month, his first foreign trip in the Obama administration's new term.
The White House says Biden will make stops in Germany, France and the United Kingdom. He is expected to meet with the leaders of each country as well as with other government officials.
In Germany, Biden will speak at the Munich Security Conference, an international gathering focused on global security issues.
The vice president's trip comes as Europe grapples with a debt crisis that has reverberated in the U.S.
Obama administration officials fear any worsening of the situation in Europe could disrupt positive economic trends in the U.S.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)