Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Biden to travel to Germany, France, UK
Friday - 1/18/2013, 9:19am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden will visit three European countries next month, his first foreign trip in the Obama administration's new term.
The White House says Biden will make stops in Germany, France and the United Kingdom. He is expected to meet with the leaders of each country as well as with other government officials.
In Germany, Biden will speak at the Munich Security Conference, an international gathering focused on global security issues.
The vice president's trip comes as Europe grapples with a debt crisis that has reverberated in the U.S.
Obama administration officials fear any worsening of the situation in Europe could disrupt positive economic trends in the U.S.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)