Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Michelle Obama shows off new hairstyle: bangs
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 6:58pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair.
The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs. Obama's new do on her new Twitter feed Thursday. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
The last time Mrs. Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will come Saturday, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities.
Thursday turned out to be a busy day for the first lady. Along with the new Twitter presence, she celebrated her 49th birthday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)