Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Michelle Obama shows off new hairstyle: bangs
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 6:58pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair.
The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs. Obama's new do on her new Twitter feed Thursday. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
The last time Mrs. Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will come Saturday, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities.
Thursday turned out to be a busy day for the first lady. Along with the new Twitter presence, she celebrated her 49th birthday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)