Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Banderas, Dawson join Latino inaugural in DC
Wednesday - 1/16/2013, 8:49pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Antonio Banderas, Rosario Dawson and Marc Anthony are joining an A-list lineup of entertainers who will gather to celebrate Latino culture in Washington on the eve of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
Eva Longoria is hosting "Latino Inaugural 2013: In Performance at the Kennedy Center" Sunday night. The lineup also includes Jose Feliciano, Prince Royce, Frankie Negron, Rita Moreno and Mario Lopez.
Organizers told The Associated Press Wednesday night that San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who gave the keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention, will speak to the crowd. Obama has been invited to attend.
Following an election when Latinos showed their growing political strength, a coalition of Latino groups coordinated the inaugural gathering.
The Kennedy Center will present the event in two of its largest theaters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)