Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Banderas, Dawson join Latino inaugural in DC
Wednesday - 1/16/2013, 8:49pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Antonio Banderas, Rosario Dawson and Marc Anthony are joining an A-list lineup of entertainers who will gather to celebrate Latino culture in Washington on the eve of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
Eva Longoria is hosting "Latino Inaugural 2013: In Performance at the Kennedy Center" Sunday night. The lineup also includes Jose Feliciano, Prince Royce, Frankie Negron, Rita Moreno and Mario Lopez.
Organizers told The Associated Press Wednesday night that San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who gave the keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention, will speak to the crowd. Obama has been invited to attend.
Following an election when Latinos showed their growing political strength, a coalition of Latino groups coordinated the inaugural gathering.
The Kennedy Center will present the event in two of its largest theaters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)