Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Banderas, Dawson join Latino inaugural in DC
Wednesday - 1/16/2013, 8:49pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Antonio Banderas, Rosario Dawson and Marc Anthony are joining an A-list lineup of entertainers who will gather to celebrate Latino culture in Washington on the eve of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
Eva Longoria is hosting "Latino Inaugural 2013: In Performance at the Kennedy Center" Sunday night. The lineup also includes Jose Feliciano, Prince Royce, Frankie Negron, Rita Moreno and Mario Lopez.
Organizers told The Associated Press Wednesday night that San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who gave the keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention, will speak to the crowd. Obama has been invited to attend.
Following an election when Latinos showed their growing political strength, a coalition of Latino groups coordinated the inaugural gathering.
The Kennedy Center will present the event in two of its largest theaters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)