Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Obama campaign supporters to discuss future
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 12:52pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's supporters plan to gather during the weekend of his inauguration to discuss the future of his campaign operation _ and how it could support his second-term agenda.
Obama campaign manager Jim Messina says in an email to supporters that volunteers and staff will hold an "Obama Campaign Legacy Conference" in Washington that will talk about the structure and leadership of his campaign operation going forward.
Obama has called 2012 his last campaign. But his aides hope to use his campaign structure to promote his legislative agenda on issues like immigration reform, climate change and gun violence.
Messina says the campaign operation is "an advantage that no previous president has enjoyed and one that has the potential to reshape our politics for years to come."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)