Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama campaign supporters to discuss future
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 12:52pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's supporters plan to gather during the weekend of his inauguration to discuss the future of his campaign operation _ and how it could support his second-term agenda.
Obama campaign manager Jim Messina says in an email to supporters that volunteers and staff will hold an "Obama Campaign Legacy Conference" in Washington that will talk about the structure and leadership of his campaign operation going forward.
Obama has called 2012 his last campaign. But his aides hope to use his campaign structure to promote his legislative agenda on issues like immigration reform, climate change and gun violence.
Messina says the campaign operation is "an advantage that no previous president has enjoyed and one that has the potential to reshape our politics for years to come."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)