Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Biographical information on Jack Lew
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 2:40am EST
(AP) - NAME _ Jacob "Jack" Lew.
AGE-BIRTH DATE-LOCATION _ 57; Aug. 29, 1955; New York City.
EDUCATION _ Graduated with bachelor's degree from Harvard in 1978 and a law degree from Georgetown University in 1983.
EXPERIENCE _ White House chief of staff since January 2012; budget director, 2010-12; deputy secretary of state, 2009-10; White House budget director during Clinton administration, 1998-2001; began career in Washington in 1973 as legislative aide on Capitol Hill, including stint as domestic policy adviser to House Speaker Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Private sector experience includes serving as managing director and chief operating officer of Citi's global wealth management branch. Also served as chief operating officer and executive vice president of New York University.
FAMILY _ Wife, Ruth; two adult children.
QUOTE _ "I describe budgets as a tapestry: When it's woven together, the picture amounts to our hopes and dreams of a nation."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)