Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Biographical information on Jack Lew
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 2:40am EST
(AP) - NAME _ Jacob "Jack" Lew.
AGE-BIRTH DATE-LOCATION _ 57; Aug. 29, 1955; New York City.
EDUCATION _ Graduated with bachelor's degree from Harvard in 1978 and a law degree from Georgetown University in 1983.
EXPERIENCE _ White House chief of staff since January 2012; budget director, 2010-12; deputy secretary of state, 2009-10; White House budget director during Clinton administration, 1998-2001; began career in Washington in 1973 as legislative aide on Capitol Hill, including stint as domestic policy adviser to House Speaker Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Private sector experience includes serving as managing director and chief operating officer of Citi's global wealth management branch. Also served as chief operating officer and executive vice president of New York University.
FAMILY _ Wife, Ruth; two adult children.
QUOTE _ "I describe budgets as a tapestry: When it's woven together, the picture amounts to our hopes and dreams of a nation."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)