Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Biographical information on Jack Lew
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 2:40am EST
(AP) - NAME _ Jacob "Jack" Lew.
AGE-BIRTH DATE-LOCATION _ 57; Aug. 29, 1955; New York City.
EDUCATION _ Graduated with bachelor's degree from Harvard in 1978 and a law degree from Georgetown University in 1983.
EXPERIENCE _ White House chief of staff since January 2012; budget director, 2010-12; deputy secretary of state, 2009-10; White House budget director during Clinton administration, 1998-2001; began career in Washington in 1973 as legislative aide on Capitol Hill, including stint as domestic policy adviser to House Speaker Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Private sector experience includes serving as managing director and chief operating officer of Citi's global wealth management branch. Also served as chief operating officer and executive vice president of New York University.
FAMILY _ Wife, Ruth; two adult children.
QUOTE _ "I describe budgets as a tapestry: When it's woven together, the picture amounts to our hopes and dreams of a nation."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)