Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Biographical information for John Brennan
Monday - 1/7/2013, 9:32pm EST
(AP) - NAME _ John O. Brennan.
AGE-BIRTH DATE _ 57; Sept. 22, 1955.
EDUCATION _ Bachelor's degree, political science, Fordham University, 1977; master's degree, government, University of Texas at Austin, 1980.
EXPERIENCE _ Assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism, 2009-present; president and CEO of The Analysis Corporation, McLean, Va., 2005-08; interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center, 2004-2005; director of the Terrorist Threat Integration Center, 2003-2004; CIA deputy executive director, 2001-2003.
FAMILY _ Wife, Kathy Pokluda Brennan; three children.
QUOTE _ "Unfortunately, sometimes you have to take life to save lives, and that's what we've been able to do to prevent these individual terrorists from carrying out their murderous attacks." _ Brennan in 2012 on ABC's "This Week."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)