Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Biographical information for John Brennan
Monday - 1/7/2013, 9:32pm EST
(AP) - NAME _ John O. Brennan.
AGE-BIRTH DATE _ 57; Sept. 22, 1955.
EDUCATION _ Bachelor's degree, political science, Fordham University, 1977; master's degree, government, University of Texas at Austin, 1980.
EXPERIENCE _ Assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism, 2009-present; president and CEO of The Analysis Corporation, McLean, Va., 2005-08; interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center, 2004-2005; director of the Terrorist Threat Integration Center, 2003-2004; CIA deputy executive director, 2001-2003.
FAMILY _ Wife, Kathy Pokluda Brennan; three children.
QUOTE _ "Unfortunately, sometimes you have to take life to save lives, and that's what we've been able to do to prevent these individual terrorists from carrying out their murderous attacks." _ Brennan in 2012 on ABC's "This Week."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)