Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Son of US Sen. Rand Paul arrested at NC airport
Sunday - 1/6/2013, 11:37pm EST
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Police say U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's son was arrested after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The Charlotte Observer reports http://bit.ly/13cI8me19-year-old William Hilton Paul was arrested Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with alcohol-related offenses.
The newspaper quotes Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Lt. Blake Hollar as saying it's possible Paul was served alcohol on the flight from Lexington, Ky., to Charlotte.
When the plane landed shortly before 11 a.m., the son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was charged with consuming beer/wine underage, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive.
In a brief statement, Sen. Paul's office said "as many parents with teenagers would understand," the family requested their privacy be respected "in a situation such as this."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)