Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Obama's vacation in Hawaii: Day 4
Saturday - 1/5/2013, 11:48pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the fourth day of his holiday vacation in Hawaii on Saturday:
_ LOUNGING: Obama and his family spent most of the day in their rented vacation home in Kailua, not going anywhere before sundown.
_ RADIO ADDRESS: The White House released Obama's weekly radio and Internet address, which he used to say he won't compromise on his insistence that Congress lift the federal debt ceiling.
_ DINNER: Obama ate with his family at Buzz's Original Steakhouse, a low key restaurant across the street from Kailua Beach Park, near where Obama got shaved ice with his daughters on Friday.
_ LATE DEPARTURE: The Obamas planned to fly to Washington aboard Air Force One on a redeye flight Saturday night.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)