Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Obama's vacation in Hawaii: Day 4
Saturday - 1/5/2013, 11:48pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the fourth day of his holiday vacation in Hawaii on Saturday:
_ LOUNGING: Obama and his family spent most of the day in their rented vacation home in Kailua, not going anywhere before sundown.
_ RADIO ADDRESS: The White House released Obama's weekly radio and Internet address, which he used to say he won't compromise on his insistence that Congress lift the federal debt ceiling.
_ DINNER: Obama ate with his family at Buzz's Original Steakhouse, a low key restaurant across the street from Kailua Beach Park, near where Obama got shaved ice with his daughters on Friday.
_ LATE DEPARTURE: The Obamas planned to fly to Washington aboard Air Force One on a redeye flight Saturday night.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)