Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
House Roll Call: On deal to avoid 'fiscal cliff'
Tuesday - 1/1/2013, 11:42pm EST
By The Associated Press
(AP) - The 257-167 roll call Tuesday by which the House passed the agreement that avoided the so-called fiscal cliff of middle-class tax increases and spending cuts and sent the measure to President Barack Obama.
A "yes" vote is a vote to pass the bill.
Voting yes were 172 Democrats and 85 Republicans.
Voting no were 16 Democrats and 151 Republicans.
X denotes those not voting.
There are 3 vacancies in the 435-member House.
Democrats _ Sewell, Y.
Republicans _ Aderholt, N; Bachus, N; Bonner, N; Brooks, N; Roby, N; Rogers, N.
Republicans _ Young, Y.
Democrats _ Barber, Y; Grijalva, Y; Pastor, Y.
Republicans _ Flake, N; Franks, N; Gosar, N; Quayle, N; Schweikert, N.
Democrats _ Ross, Y.
Republicans _ Crawford, N; Griffin, N; Womack, Y.
Democrats _ Baca, Y; Bass, Y; Becerra, N; Berman, Y; Capps, Y; Chu, Y; Costa, Y; Davis, Y; Eshoo, Y; Farr, Y; Garamendi, Y; Hahn, Y; Honda, Y; Lee, Y; Lofgren, Zoe, Y; Matsui, Y; McNerney, Y; Miller, George, Y; Napolitano, Y; Pelosi, Y; Richardson, Y; Roybal-Allard, Y; Sanchez, Linda T., Y; Sanchez, Loretta, Y; Schiff, Y; Sherman, Y; Speier, Y; Stark, X; Thompson, Y; Waters, Y; Waxman, Y; Woolsey, X.
Republicans _ Bilbray, Y; Bono Mack, Y; Calvert, Y; Campbell, N; Denham, Y; Dreier, Y; Gallegly, Y; Herger, Y; Hunter, N; Issa, N; Lewis, X; Lungren, Daniel E., Y; McCarthy, N; McClintock, N; McKeon, Y; Miller, Gary, Y; Nunes, N; Rohrabacher, N; Royce, Y.
Democrats _ DeGette, Y; Perlmutter, Y; Polis, Y.
Republicans _ Coffman, N; Gardner, N; Lamborn, N; Tipton, N.
Democrats _ Courtney, Y; DeLauro, N; Himes, Y; Larson, Y; Murphy, Y.
Democrats _ Carney, Y.
Democrats _ Brown, Y; Castor, Y; Deutch, Y; Hastings, Y; Wasserman Schultz, Y; Wilson, Y.
Republicans _ Adams, N; Bilirakis, N; Buchanan, Y; Crenshaw, Y; Diaz-Balart, Y; Mack, N; Mica, N; Miller, N; Nugent, N; Posey, N; Rivera, N; Rooney, N; Ros-Lehtinen, Y; Ross, N; Southerland, N; Stearns, N; Webster, N; West, N; Young, Y.
Democrats _ Barrow, N; Bishop, Y; Johnson, Y; Lewis, X; Scott, David, Y.
Republicans _ Broun, N; Gingrey, N; Graves, N; Kingston, N; Price, N; Scott, Austin, N; Westmoreland, N; Woodall, N.
Democrats _ Hanabusa, Y; Hirono, Y.
Republicans _ Labrador, N; Simpson, Y.
Democrats _ Costello, Y; Davis, Y; Gutierrez, Y; Lipinski, Y; Quigley, Y; Rush, Y; Schakowsky, Y.
Republicans _ Biggert, Y; Dold, Y; Hultgren, N; Johnson, Y; Kinzinger, Y; Manzullo, Y; Roskam, N; Schilling, N; Schock, Y; Shimkus, Y; Walsh, N.
Democrats _ Carson, Y; Donnelly, Y; Visclosky, N.
Republicans _ Bucshon, N; Burton, X; Pence, N; Rokita, N; Stutzman, N; Young, N.
Democrats _ Boswell, Y; Braley, Y; Loebsack, Y.
Republicans _ King, N; Latham, N.
Republicans _ Huelskamp, N; Jenkins, N; Pompeo, N; Yoder, N.
Democrats _ Chandler, Y; Yarmuth, Y.
Republicans _ Guthrie, N; Massie, N; Rogers, Y; Whitfield, N.
Democrats _ Richmond, Y.
Republicans _ Alexander, Y; Boustany, N; Cassidy, N; Fleming, N; Landry, N; Scalise, N.
Democrats _ Michaud, Y; Pingree, Y.
Democrats _ Cummings, Y; Edwards, Y; Hoyer, Y; Ruppersberger, Y; Sarbanes, Y; Van Hollen, Y.
Republicans _ Bartlett, N; Harris, N.
Democrats _ Capuano, Y; Frank, Y; Keating, Y; Lynch, Y; Markey, Y; McGovern, Y; Neal, Y; Olver, Y; Tierney, Y; Tsongas, Y.
Democrats _ Clarke, Y; Conyers, Y; Curson, Y; Dingell, Y; Kildee, Y; Levin, Y; Peters, Y.
Republicans _ Amash, N; Benishek, Y; Camp, Y; Huizenga, N; Miller, Y; Rogers, Y; Upton, Y; Walberg, N.
Democrats _ Ellison, Y; McCollum, Y; Peterson, N; Walz, Y.
Republicans _ Bachmann, N; Cravaack, N; Kline, Y; Paulsen, N.
Democrats _ Thompson, Y.
Republicans _ Harper, N; Nunnelee, N; Palazzo, N.
Democrats _ Carnahan, Y; Clay, Y; Cleaver, Y.
Republicans _ Akin, N; Emerson, Y; Graves, X; Hartzler, N; Long, N; Luetkemeyer, Y.
Republicans _ Rehberg, N.
Republicans _ Fortenberry, Y; Smith, N; Terry, N.
Democrats _ Berkley, Y.
Republicans _ Amodei, N; Heck, Y.
Republicans _ Bass, Y; Guinta, N.
Democrats _ Andrews, Y; Holt, Y; Pallone, Y; Pascrell, Y; Payne, Y; Rothman, Y; Sires, Y.
Republicans _ Frelinghuysen, Y; Garrett, N; Lance, Y; LoBiondo, Y; Runyan, Y; Smith, Y.
Democrats _ Heinrich, Y; Lujan, Y.
Republicans _ Pearce, N.
Democrats _ Ackerman, Y; Bishop, Y; Clarke, Y; Crowley, Y; Engel, Y; Higgins, Y; Hinchey, Y; Hochul, Y; Israel, Y; Lowey, Y; Maloney, Y; McCarthy, Y; Meeks, Y; Nadler, Y; Owens, Y; Rangel, Y; Serrano, Y; Slaughter, Y; Tonko, Y; Towns, Y; Velazquez, Y.