Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama's Christmas vacation in Hawaii: Day 5
Wednesday - 12/26/2012, 10:09pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the fifth day of his Christmas vacation on Wednesday in Hawaii:
_ GYM: Obama got in a morning workout at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe, the third of his trip since arriving early Saturday.
_ GOLF: Obama played golf at the base, his third such outing during the trip.
_ BEACH TIME: Obama and his family spent time together at Pyramid Rock Beach on the Marine base.
_ DEPARTURE PLANNED: The White House said Obama planned to return to Washington, D.C., on a redeye flight Wednesday night, and that Michelle Obama and their daughters would remain in Hawaii.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)